Web-based, Operating System independent Work Order Management System
free service now on new server -- 2015-Jan-01
the free service has been moved to a new server and datacenter. please report any issues you experience.
Maintenance complete -- 2014-Dec-09
Maintenance on the WorkOrder TS Online servers is complete and the service should be fully operational again.
WorkOrderTS.com may experience intermittent outages for the next couple of hours while I perform maintenance on the webservers.
SSLv3 disabled after POODLE flaw -- 2014-Dec-09
SSLv3 will be disabled on all servers due to a flaw in SSLv3.
The pro servers will be upgraded by switching the service to the backup system.
The free service will be unavailable for about an hour while I fix the issue and apply other OS updates. CVE-2014-3566
WorkOrder TS is a multi-branch, multi-user ticket tracking system designed to replace the unreliable, handwritten ticket systems for small and large businesses. WorkOrder TS is completely operating system independent for all clients and very low on server resources. It is the perfect solution for today's diverse workplace.
WorkOrder TS comes pre-configured for Computer Service work but can be configured to suit most businesses within minutes. Please contact me regarding your special business needs.
- Full Customer Database Search
- Complete Customer Database with Work History
- Program creates check-in tickets with customer signature fields and item tags
- Get the status of any ticket with one mouse click.
- Steps can be assigned to tickets. For example: Checked In, On Bench, Awaiting Call, Ready For Pickup
- Search all repair tickets for phrases, use it as a solution database
Professional Edition only features:
- Multi Branch Capable.
- Connect your WorkOrder TS database to Open Office Writer or Microsoft Word (Local Edition Only).
- Save time spent on a ticket, get running total and monthly reports.
- Main Menu can be customized, rename or translate the buttons and drop down menus.
- Add or remove preconfigured repair steps from In-store and On-site menu
- Customers can login and create their own tickets.
- Private or Internal notes field on tickets, these notes are not printed or displayed to the customer.
- GuestKey - Allow customer's to check the status of their ticket online.
- Onsite Appointment Scheduler - Dynamically generated calendar, schedule appointments years from today.
- Upload unlimited files and store them with your tickets.
- Inform Technicians via E-Mail when new tickets are created.
- Save specific customer information in Customer Forms. Alarm or Gate Codes, Network IP layout, custom forms.
- Simple Backup and Restore functions
- Multi user login support and security control
- Extended Control Panel - Set Default field values, customize program terminology to your industry.